How to Prevent Oil Leaks
- INTRODUCTION - PREVENTITIVE MAINTENANCE
-The more high-tech that cars become in our generation, the more important it is for them to have routine maintenance checks. More times than not major automotive repairs can be prevented if a little maintenance is done along the way.
- Change the oil.
- Make sure the fluid levels are good.
- Rotate the tires.
- Keep an eye on the brakes for wear.
- Watch for wheel alignment problems.
- Keep the air-filter clean.
- Check the battery and the cables for corrosion.
- Make sure the anti-freeze/coolant is adequate.
- Note the belts and hoses to see if they are worn.
- Power steering and brake fluid levels need to be checked.
- Transmission fluid needs to be at the right level.
- Wiper blades need to be able to clear the rain.
-A person who keeps an eye on these things can pile up the miles on a vehicle long after he has made the last payment on it.
-The same level of scrutiny that we have on our cars, homes, health, and relationships needs to have a priority in our spiritual lives also. Periodically it is good to take the soul and put it up on the rack and carefully inspect the direction that we are moving along in.