A Bowed Back and a Handicapped Mind
Luke 13:10-13 KJV And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath.  And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.  And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.  And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
- INTRODUCTION - THE MIRACLES OF THE SABBATH
-This striking miracle falls into the category of one of the miracles that Jesus performed on the Sabbath.
-The seven Sabbath miracles were special miracles in themselves. Each one represented something beyond just a healing or deliverance.
- The man who was demon-possessed - Mark 1:21-26
- Peter’s mother-in-law - Luke 4:38-39
- The man with the withered hand - Matthew 12:9-13
- The woman who was bowed down - Luke 13:10-16
- The man with dropsy - Luke 14:1-5
- The crippled man at the Pool of Bethesda - John 5:5-9
- The man born blind - John 9:1-14